Course Code: Heartsaver-First-Aid
This course is offered to groups of 8 or more. The course is designed for those with limited or no medical training who need a course completion card in first aid.
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Completion Card that is valid for 2 years.
During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their first aid, CPR and AED skills practice.
NO Registrations or Payments will be accepted less than 72 hours prior to the start of class. Any payments received after this time will be refunded or transferred to a future class date. Students who register and make a secure PayPal payment at least 72 hours prior to class will receive an e-mail confirmation within 24 hours of registration stating that their seat has been reserved.
Heartsaver First Aid
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid.
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with new science (2010 AHA Guidelines)
- The American Heart Association enforces a policy that each student must have a student manual for class. You may purchase a hard-copy (15-1020) or electronic-copy (15-3116) of the student manual from any of the AHA’s trusted product distributors: (Channing Bete, Laerdal, and WorldPoint). The cost is $2.50. WorldPoint’s website is https://worldpoint.com/aha/heartsaver/us-student-materials CPR-N-MORE does not sell manuals at class.
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association First Aid Course Completion Card that is valid for 2 years.
This course is conducted by a certified AHA Instructor. The course provides video-based lessons and hands-on learning activities to practice the skills of First Aid-Adult/Child (and CPR/AED if enrolled in the 7 hour course).
First Aid training is offered to groups of 8 or more. CPR-N-MORE comes to your site of choice.
We offer the American Heart Association First Aid only course which is 4.5 hours in duration and the First Aid/CPR/AED course which is 7 hours in duration.
Call CPR-N-MORE for more information and to schedule your group’s training (314)761-7400.